B flat minor, Op. 9, No. 1
C sharp minor, Op. posth.
C minor, Op. 48, No. 1
Barcarolle, Op. 60
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
The Seasons, Op. 37 B:
• January: At the Fireside (A major)
• February: Carnival (D major)
• March: Song of the Lark (G minor)
• April: Snowdrop (B-flat major)
• May: Starlit Nights (G major)
• June: Barcarolle (G minor)
• July: Song of the Reaper (E-flat major)
• August: Harvest (B minor)
• September: The Hunt (G major)
• October: Autumn Song (D minor)
• November: Troika (E major)
• December: Christmas (A-flat major)
- Our programme this evening is very accessible, even to those with no musical pedigree, and promises to be a rare and special treat.
- About St Paul's
- St Paul's Church, also known as the much loved “Actors’ Church” due to its connections with the theatrical community, was designed by no lesser architectural talent than Inigo Jones.
- Situated on the West Side of Covent Garden, it dominates the Piazza with its "grand simplicity".
- Created as a temple in the Roman style, the acoustics are designed to reach toward the heavens, making it a perfect setting in which to listen to celestial music.
- Welcoming, intimate, and the elegant backdrop to Covent Garden's world famous Piazza, our venue promises to host an unforgettable evening, and we look forward to welcoming you there.
- St Paul's website can be accessed here for more information about access and facilities.